delphi 5.0 just-in-time debugger

Reconics delphi-talk@elists.org
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:21:43 -0000

Hello,

Try checking the following reg keys are set properly

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug
Debugger="c:\Dev\Delphi5\Bin\bordbg50.exe -aeargs %ld %ld"
Auto="0"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug
Debugger="c:\Dev\Delphi5\Bin\bordbg50.exe -aeargs %ld %ld"
Auto="0"

setting these should sort it out.

Hope this Helps

Steve Woods

-----Original Message-----
From: delphi-talk-admin@elists.org
[mailto:delphi-talk-admin@elists.org]On Behalf Of VARLIK KILIC
Sent: 26 November 2001 14:07
To: delphi-talk@elists.org
Subject: delphi 5.0 just-in-time debugger

Hi Delphians,

After installing D5 Pro on a machine running Windows
98 I'm getting an error like:

Your Just-in-Time Debugger is currently set to ''.  In
order for
Just-in-Time Debugging and Distributed Debugging
feature to work correctly,
it needs to be changed to "'C:\Program
Files\Borland\Delphi5\Bin\bordbg50.exe" -aeargs %ld
%ld'.  Do you want to
change this settings?

I have this message in a Message Box, with Yes/No as
options and a "Don't
ask me this again" option.  They do not work, anyway,
but they still look
nice.  I get the same problem every time I run Delphi.

Anyone has the same problem?  Some help would really
help.